Published and E-Published Writings
- 2015 February. Translations of French articles on the Charlie Hebdo
- 2013-14. Fightback magazine, various articles.
- 2008. "Charles Spear, 1910-1985." In Kotare: New Zealand Notes and Queries, Special Issue — Essays in New Zealand Literary Biography Series Three: ‘The Early Poets’.
- 2008. Vincent Pyke, 1827-1894". In Kotare: New Zealand Notes and Queries, Special Issue — Essays in New Zealand Literary Biography Series Two: ‘Early Male Prose Writers'.
- 2007. Entry on Arthur H. Adams for The Literary Encyclopedia.
- 2006-present. Chaos Marxism blog.
- 2006. "Craving For The Dirty Pah". In Kunapipi: Journal of Postcolonial Writing (University of Wollongong, Australia), n. XXVII:2, pp. 240-250.
- 2005-11. UNITY journal, various articles.
- 2005. "The Trans-Tasman Boomerang". In Journal of New Zealand Literature (University of Waikato, New Zealand) n. 23:1 (2005), pp. 124-138.
- A note on the history of the Alliance Party in New Zealand. International Socialism (London) n. 106, pp. 189-190.
- 2003. The Sex Problem: Femininity, Class and Contradiction in Late Colonial New Zealand Novels. PhD thesis, Victoria University of Wellington. (link to abstract)
- 2002-5. Socialist Worker Monthly Review, various articles.
- 1999 (revised 2002). MSTing of "Penguin Hills 90210 Episode 31: Apocaplyse." Original story by Alan Caum.
- 1999. Weird Sisters and Wild Women: The Changing Depiction of Witches in Literature, from Shakespeare to Science Fiction. MA thesis, Victoria University of Wellington. Full text available here!
- 1995. The Footman Only Knocks Once. Unpublished novelette.